At Buckner Plumbing, we cover every commercial and residential issue from repair/remodel to new construction. Whether you have a dripping faucet or need new equipment piped in on your factory floor, we have trained personnel ready to serve you.
Contact our Service Department for more information.
1. Does the contractor have a license?
Check with your local Consumer Affairs Department to see if a license is required in your community. Most communities have some licensing requirements to ensure plumbing codes are followed.
We are fully licensed in the state of North Carolina.
2. How long has the contractor been in business?
The longer the better. It typically takes three to five years to establish a financially sound business.
We have been in business for over 50 years.
3.Have you called the better business bureau?
They can alert you to any outstanding complaints.
We have an excellent record!
4. Can the contractor show proof of worker's compensation and general liability insurance?
If not, you would be liable for any construction-related accidents on your premises.
We are fully insured.
5. Ask to see a list of references and call them. Would they hire the same contractor again?
We have a high percentage of repeat customers.
6.Will the contractor provide a clearly written estimate and contract?
Get everything in writing; the more professional the estimate and contract, the better.
We glady submit written estimates (or quotes) and contracts for bigger jobs.
7. What are the contractor's problem solving policies? Are guarantees offered on the work and the products used?
We warranty all our installations.
8. Does the contractor belong to any professional organizations?
Although it is no guarantee of the quality of a contractor's work, it may tell you something about the contractor's commitment to the industry and profession.
We are members of:
Better Business Bureau
McDowell Chamber of Commerce
United States Chamber of Commerce
Gould's Professional Pump Dealer Association (Since 1990)
National Federation of Independent Businesses
North Carolina Licensed Plumbers
Registered Pump Installation Contractor for the State of North Carolina